How to Apply for Accreditation
- An applicant seeking accreditation from ACDL for their course outlines their intent using the Application Form.
- Once the application has been submitted and reviewed, applicants must submit all relevant additional documentation regarding their organisation (outlined below).
- Applying for accreditation is subject to a fee depending on which accreditation certificate the applicant is seeking. Improper filing, misleading documentation or late submission may incur additional fees or a letter of rejection. The list of fees can be found here.
- Once all documentation is provided, ACDL will review the information submitted and a decision will be made within 10 working days.
- On acceptance the applicant is issued a unique identification number on the ACDL site which will list their organisation’s details and the course description. This will allow students to verify the ACDL endorsement of the course.
Required Additional Documentation
The following documentation will be required once the Council has completed their review of your Application Form. All documentation should be provided in the form of certified copies of the original documents:
- Your organisation’s procedural policies
- Code of Practice
- Projected Learning Outcomes
- The qualification/s you wish to offer to prospective students
- Required course literature and an explanation of why the selected material was chosen
- Assessment Policy
- Documentation indicating the experience and qualifications of your teaching staff